I have paid for an invoice, but the service/goods were not provided by the merchant?

Modified on Mon, 20 Nov 2023 at 02:07 PM

In case the service/goods were not received by your end and couple of days have passed by, you can raise an official complaint through our site using the following link:

 Report Dispute - https://upayments.com/en/dispute-form/

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article