My bank account was deducted but I did not authorize the payment, what do I do?

Modified on Mon, 20 Nov 2023 at 02:09 PM

In case you discovered that there is a deducted amount which you did not authorize, you can raise an official complaint through our site using the following link:

Fraud Dispute -

In case you are simply not sure of where is the source of deduction, kindly send an email to

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article